RELEASING SEXUAL REPRESSION and REAWAKENING SENSITIVITYOne is the many layers of associations, mental symbols we hold between ourselves and the sexual experience.
In other words, he’s screwing a Hollywood fantasy. She’s making love to a a guitar, a Harley Davidson or a huge diamond!
The other is the “body memory” of past trauma and the resulting hypersensitivity (body armour) or lost sensitivity, numbness. This is caused by many things, from poor toilet training to circumcision and molestation. It is the physical manifestation of the mental attitude to sexuality, which is in turn mostly due to wrong mental associations.There’s a built in cure. Nature provides the mechanism for healing – your eroticism. Your eroticism draws you towards experiences that have healing potential for you. That can reawaken memories, evoke the re-experiencing of events, traumas that you have suppressed.
Taken with awareness, your sexual experience can become transcendent. Encouraging this is the work of a Tantrika, a Dakini. She’s a rare blend of goddess and muse. Her love of you – the you behind your mind’s masks – is total and unswerving. Her heartfelt truthfulness with your mind/ego and fantasies is absolute.A Dakini is conscious with her own sexuality, and teaches you how to become conscious with yours. Key repressions are revealed and the attendant body armouring is gently removed,The process requires a deep trust and willingness to experience intimacy.This trust is akin to the trust required with any healer. She knows what she’s doing, what’s required. You need to trust the unfolding of your process.Tantra isn’t for everyone. Yes everyone can benefit by approaching sex with more awareness, more sensitivity, but the psychologically powerful energies of tantric practice are not for nervous nellies. If you want to take your ego seriously, forget it.
Commitment is vital, as well as having the mental flexibility of a true seeker.
A consultation, to get an idea of your experience, and which areas of work you require is arranged, where I answer your questions about tantra, and what practices would benefit you.In these sessions, your Kundalini energy is encouraged, and the blockages are eased, or temporarily bypassed.This helps you to identify your blocks as the Dakini facilitates your identifying and continuing with your own healing work. The Dakini uses a combination of touch and energy work, similar to Bodywork, Reiki and Qi Gong. The healing work itself depends on your repressions, and how they present in your body armour.You are responsible for your own movement and healing work… it’s your life, your journey. You can only work effectively with a Dakini if you have a trust, a willingness to take her “medicine” and go where it takes you.There’s no belief system required. I work with methods, not ideas. You may view your sexuality as a compartment, an area of your life. It isn’t. It’s the source, in an energetic and physical sense, of your life energy. Working with it, releasing it, healing it has deep and profound effects on the whole of your life.The Dakini, like any healing practitioner, diagnoses, treats, prescribes and recommends what her intuition, training and experience indicate is right for you. She has the right to discontinue working with you, if you don’t follow her recommendations.The appropriate and archetypically correct approach, attitude to a Dakini is devotion. The same as an artist’s, a poet’s devotion to his Muse. Working with sexual energy is intense emotionally, psychologically. It is not necessary to the process that you “like it”. You are asking someone to help you wake up, and to use perhaps the most powerful methods known to do it. It will be intense, deliberately shattering to mindset and ego, but lovingly supportive of you, the beyond-ego, essential you.Part of Dakini’s freedom is that love is the most natural phenomenon in the world. Indeed, existence itself is Love.A large part of the work I do with you is called “opening the heart“. This expands your ability to experience love. Constrictions based in your judgments, preconceptions and fears will be evoked, exposed to your conscious awareness and transcended. Whatever it takes.Love does hurt, though when it does, it’s still undeniably love. Meditation techniques to help you move through this will be recommended. Running (30 minutes minimum), hitting a punch bag, strangling or even raping a pillow, dancing (without e) are also highly recommended for emotional release. It’s daunting, facing the fear of opening your heart, falling in love, deeply, without a safety net. The Dakini is not seducing you into loving her. She’s seducing you into loving existence itself. She stands in for and makes the Goddess available.If you are in a sexually exclusive relationship, and both interested, sessions with me can be arranged. I will lovingly guide you to blissful discoveries with each other, and introduce you to healing techniques which you can practice together.
- Techniques similar to massage, bodywork & reiki are used to address the effects of repression in the body and chakras.
- Lost sensitivity is restored as body armour is gently removed.
- Awareness in and of your sexuality is encouraged with meditation techniques.
Practice this at home!
What is Karezza? It’s a gentle, loving form of intercourse in which orgasm is NOT the goal, and ideally does not occur in either partner while making love. Karezza gained its name from Alice Bunker Stockham, MD at the end of the 19th century. She based the name on the Italian word carezza, meaning “caress.”
Let’s open our hearts and connect on a deeper level.
Come and celebrate Spring, as we explore the Art of Tanric Touch, and the Tao of sensual massage within the context of a spiritual healing ceremony. This is for those interested in sensual massage, and in a more advanced or deeper “tantric” healing experiences with a partner. This event is a “Puja”,i.e, a sacred event.
Touch is so incredibly healing and delightful. You will have the opportunity to both give and receive a healing massage experience during this puja. This event will be a Celebration of our inner god and goddess. We will explore the healing power of touch, divine union and sensuality. We will be leading you through some delightful massage techniques and giving you the opportunity to connect deeply with your partner and to explore healing touch. We will begin with some fun ice breakers and a guided meditation We will demonstrate basic sensual massage techniques and then progress through various stations where you can explore a variety of connecting activities and massage techniques with your partner.
This sacred, balanced healing session allows couples to renew & forge their intimate bonds.
What to Bring: blankets, cushions and pillows to create a nest. We will NOT be using tables. Massage oil provided.
In this “Violet” Sacred Sensual SESSION, you may undress or partially undress to your own comfort level. Nudity, sensual touch and exploration are allowed. You may expect soulful, playful, respectful and sensual connections with your partner. Communicate with your partner regarding boundaries and honor all boundaries including your own.
Dakini Bliss is a bodyworker, Reiki Master, Member of the World Association of Tantra Professionals. For more information, contact her at www.divinetantrictouch.com.
The simple, powerful practice of Eye Gazing cuts though illusion and opens the door to Truth. If done regularly, it transforms your understanding of who you are. If this is the only Tantric practice you ever do, you can Awaken through it alone.You may practice eye gazing with friends as well as lovers. When done before and during sex eye gazing can enhance your connection both sexually and spiritually, making love then becomes a powerful meditation.
When we gaze deeply into the eyes of another, we can see beyond the physical and encounter their essence. After all, the eyes are the “window of the soul.” The ancient practice of eye gazing is found in both Hindu and Buddhist Tantra tradition. This path to enlightenment is a wonderful practice as it helps you to connect at the soul level. You can do with your beloved before and during sex.
Actually, you may have done eye gazing naturally, while gazing into the eyes of a newborn baby or when you first fell in love. Even when you are in a conversation and maintain eye contact, you are doing a less focused form of eye gazing. Eye gazing can be done as a 1-on-1 meditation with a friend or beloved. It can also be done solo by gazing into a mirror. Try to integrate it into daily life by engaging people briefly, in passing, with the intent that when you meet their eyes you will see beyond their form, into their essence. The benefits of this practice include becoming more present, opening your heart and expanding your awareness of the Divine in all beings.
1. The Heart Salutation…Begin this practice by acknowledging the Divine in each other with a Heart Salutation. Sit across from your partner and look into their eyes. Maintaining eye contact throughout the rest of the process, begin by extending your arms towards the earth, palms together. Then, inhale and keeping your hands in prayer position, bring them to your heart. Exhale, as you bow forward and acknowledge the Divine in each other with the Sanskrit salutation “Namaste,” which means “I honor the Divine in you as a reflection of the Divine within me.” Inhale, as you straighten back up. Finally, exhale as you allow your hands to return to the starting position, pointed towards the earth.
2. The Bubble…Now, create a bubble around you and your partner. Do this by waving your arms around both of you defining the shape of the bubble that surrounds you. Then gesture, as if removing an object from your bubble and verbally say out loud what you are removing from the bubble. These won’t serve you in this practice (the past, distractions, anger, worry, etc.) Next, gesture and state what things you want to bring into the bubble. These are things to enhance your connection (love, willingness, presence, trust.) At this point, offer an appreciation or blessing to the other person (“I honor your heart, which gives so much love to the world.”) Creating the bubble will call you into present moment awareness and create a safe space in which to practice the eye gazing meditation.
3. Share Your Desires, Fears and Boundaries…Once the bubble is created, share your intentions/desires, fears and boundaries related to this practice. First, one speaks while the other listens without judgment or commentary. Then switch roles. For example:
“I desire to stay present, open and connect deeply to your soul.”“My fear is that I will get self-conscious and will start acting silly.”“My boundary is to stay connected to you, even if resistance arises.”
Why boundaries? Yes, people often have resistance to setting boundaries, but boundaries are not walls, they are bridges. Bridges help bring people together. Intimacy happens when people have “healthy” boundaries. Healthy boundaries allow you to feel safe, stay open and be present. Boundaries are dynamic, so it is important to check-in periodically with yourself to see if your boundaries have changed. If they have changed, update your partner so they can honor your new boundaries. Here are a few:“I need to end this practice by noon.”“I don’t want to be touched during this meditation.”“I am committed to staying present in this practice. If I go into thinking, I will close my eyes for a moment and bring myself back into the practice.”
4. Eye Gazing Practice. Once you have created the bubble and shared your desires, fears and boundaries, begin the eye gazing practice. Traditionally, it is recommended that you begin by gazing into left eye. This is because the left side of the body is considered to be the receptive side. Use a soft gaze.. Change eyes if and when you feel called too. Just relax, breathe and allow the experience to unfold. Notice what arises without judging it. Be open and curious, like a child.
Do this practice for as long as you want. Begin with 2 – 5 minutes of eye gazing the first time you try it. Then close your eyes, go inside and reconnect internally for 1-2 minutes. When you are ready, open your eyes and begin again. Extend the time as you get more comfortable with the process. Doing this practice for an extended period of time can take you to new levels of connection. Set aside a time when you can practice for 45 to 60 minutes. Eye gazing is a great way to discover how open you are and to notice when resistance arises. If you feel resistance, allow it to be there. Feel it and see if you can allow it to melt away.
5. Share Your Insights. Discuss your experience with your partner afterwards. How does it feel to be seen? How does it feel to look deeply into another person? Were you able to see beyond their body and personality? Did you notice their face changing form? Did you feel your heart open? This is a great practice for developing intimacy. It can be helpful to keep a journal of your experiences.
For more, call 613 878-8179…The Tantric Touch…www.divinetantrictouch.com